You will need to register for HST if:
- You make taxable sales, leases or other supplies in Canada which exceed $30k.
- You are not a small supplier (i.e., you sell more than $30k in 4 consecutive quarters.)
- You are a self-employed taxi driver or commercial ride-sharing driver such as Uber even if the sale is less than $30k in 4 consecutive quarters.
We help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Deadlines for HST Return
- Monthly: One month after the end of the month for payment and return submissions.
- Quarterly: One month after the end of the quarter for payment and return submissions.
- Annually: Three months after the end of the fiscal year.
- For individual (Annually): Payment deadline is April 30th and the deadline to find the HST Return is June 15th.
The HST Rate in New Brunswick is 15%. 5% Federal and 10% Provincial.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.